How to use "a" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "a" in popular movie and book plots
- Chrono Cross features a diverse cast of 45 party members. - Chrono Cross
- Billy, unconcerned, invites Julie to join him for a drink. - Carousel (musical)
- Although focused on his running, he falls in love with a leading Gilbert and Sullivan soprano, Sybil (Alice Krige). - Chariots of Fire
- Li Mu Bai (Chow Yun-fat) is an accomplished Wudang swordsman and Yu Shu Lien (Michelle Yeoh) is a female warrior and professional body guard. - Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- In a mansion in Xanadu, a vast palatial estate in Florida, the elderly Charles Foster Kane is on his deathbed. - Citizen Kane
- In a stretch of woods, two hunters are caught in a "raging thunderstorm". - Bride of the Monster
- The fourth station, Babylon 4, vanished without a trace twenty-four hours after it became fully operational. - Babylon 5
- The main antagonist is Genom, a megacorporation with immense power and global influence. - Bubblegum Crisis
- She witnesses Woodrue use the formula to turn a diminutive convict into a hulking monstrosity dubbed "Bane". - Batman & Robin (film)
- When Batman and Robin get a tip that Commodore Schmidlapp is in danger aboard his yacht, they launch a rescue mission using the batcopter. - Batman (1966 film)
- The announcement of the sale was also poorly handled, and a dive in business confidence ensued. - Bank of China Tower (Hong Kong)
- The city is located on a seacoast and is surrounded by a vast desert wasteland. - The Big O
- High school senior Buffy Summers (Kristy Swanson) is introduced as a stereotypical, shallow cheerleader at Hemery High School in Los Angeles. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- Phil, the elder Stoneman son, falls in love with Margaret Cameron, while young Ben Cameron idolizes a picture of Elsie Stoneman. - The Birth of a Nation
- He is enslaved along with the captured Henry, his gun and chainsaw confiscated, and is taken to a castle. - Army of Darkness
- Alex is a 15-year-old living in near-future dystopian England who leads his gang on a night of opportunistic, random "ultra-violence". - A Clockwork Orange (novel)
Meaning of "a" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "a" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "a" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "a"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word a below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.