How to use "abnormal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "abnormal" in popular movie and book plots
- However, when the other partners learn that Donovan is 5 years old, they find it a little abnormal that she is still breastfeeding. - Could I Leave You?
- Baltar defuses the standoff by announcing that a transfusion of the fetus's abnormal blood may save Roslin's life. - Epiphanies (Battlestar Galactica)
- When Raoul returned six months later he was told by an amazed Miss Slater of the first symptoms of Felicie's abnormal personality changes. - The Hound of Death
- Leela, horribly offended, finally realizes that she was better off abnormal and physically threatens Adlai into removing her prosthetic eye. - The Cyber House Rules
- Serviles, the Shapers' slaves created from life essence, show abnormal intelligence and self-awareness. - Geneforge 2
- Solomon shows them into a room with an abnormal amount of security. - The Big Over Easy
- Wilbur matures at an abnormal rate, reaching manhood within a decade. - The Dunwich Horror
- Alvin takes his ship into space, towards an abnormal set of stars. - Against the Fall of Night
- She had been summoned by Geralt to help with occasional strange and abnormal behavior he had seen in Ciri. - Blood of Elves
- Jadoo discovers that Rohit is mentally abnormal so he uses his special powers, derived from sunlight, to enhance Rohit's mind. - Koi... Mil Gaya
- Gretchen and Nancy begin to menstruate, causing Margaret to worry that she herself is abnormal for not having started yet. - Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.
- The overbearing wife of James Cabpleasure demands that Holmes investigate the abnormal attachment her husband has to an ordinary umbrella. - The Adventure of the Highgate Miracle
- As many of Jacob’s comrades are killed or wounded, others exhibit abnormal behavior with some suffering catatonia, convulsions and seizures. - Jacob's Ladder (film)
- Claggart, while not unattractive, seems somehow "defective or abnormal in the constitution", possessing a "natural depravity". - Billy Budd
- Even the police, who cooperate with STN-J in abnormal criminal cases, do not know what STN-J does. - Witch Hunter Robin
- He is a Scot, and while he seems to have recovered from his operation, his abnormal kidney means that he will die within a few weeks. - The Hasty Heart
Meaning of "abnormal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "abnormal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "abnormal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "abnormal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word abnormal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.