How to use "aboriginal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aboriginal" in popular movie and book plots
- While out riding, Dick comes across Geebung, an aboriginal who has been bitten by a snake, lying by the road side. - The Sin of a Woman
- With the escape of an aboriginal friend, he escapes into the bush where he becomes a gold prospector. - The Gentleman Bushranger
- He is saved by his aboriginal friend during a fight with police. - The Assigned Servant
- In the Australian countryside, five children are best friends, including a set of siblings, an English war evacuee, and aboriginal Neza. - Bush Christmas (1947 film)
- This is the final straw, as far as Eddie is concerned, and he sets off to recover the stone and reconnect with his aboriginal roots. - Stone Bros.
- Back in Brisbane Gracey's English teacher gives Gracey a few books on aboriginal history and deaths. - Gracey (novel)
- Adopting the name Ted Simpson, the Sundowner arrives at Kim's station with his aboriginal offsider, Dancer. - The Phantom Stockman
- The end of the war is announced and a night-long celebration of peace ensues among the aboriginal people in the story. - Leyendas de Guatemala
- Deep in the jungle, a tribe of aboriginal warriors are having a celebration. - Jungle Drums (film)
- They are lucky, however, as shortly thereafter they see a small boat of aboriginal style drifting by. - An Antarctic Mystery
- One day, talented aboriginal artist Ben Crowchild (Adam Beach) moves into the apartment next door, leading to the two sharing a bathroom. - The Art of Woo
- A mystery also surrounds ancient aboriginal art found in the cave. - Hills End
- The aboriginal natives' sacred stones are found to have an immense power that the humans and the AAnn will do almost anything to obtain. - The Howling Stones
- The novel was inspired in part by real-life aboriginal World War I heroes Francis Pegahmagabow and John Shiwak. - Three Day Road
- Inside is a Zuni fetish doll, crafted in the form of a misshapen aboriginal warrior equipped with razor sharp teeth and a spear. - Trilogy of Terror
- Luke and Leia are placed in the maximum security cell with two drunk but friendly Yuzzem, hairy aboriginal creatures called Hin and Kee. - Splinter of the Mind's Eye
Meaning of "aboriginal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aboriginal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aboriginal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aboriginal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aboriginal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.