How to use "absolution" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "absolution" in popular movie and book plots
- He believes that an absolution will clear the air by making Beatrice a martyr. - The Conspiracy of Torture
- For absolution of his ancestor's sins Bhagiratha vows to bring the heavenly river (Ganga) to the Earth. - Gangavataran
- Seeing Michael's clerical garb, she asks him for absolution before her last breath. - The Rite (2011 film)
- Frollo does so, believing he has gained absolution for his sins. - The Hunchback (1997 film)
- Robin tells Anthony that he cannot give him absolution as long as Anthony intends to kill Queen Elizabeth. - Come Rack! Come Rope!
- He meets Susanne, who confirms that George was afraid of something and asking questions about absolution in the Zuni religion. - Dance Hall of the Dead
- Rasputin tells her that before one can ask for absolution one must sin, and convinces her to have sex with him. - Rasputin: Dark Servant of Destiny
- He was arrested in Dublin in December 1679 and imprisoned in Dublin Castle, where he gave absolution to the dying Talbot. - Oliver Plunkett
- While Marcello does not feel true remorse, he does seek some absolution for this incident throughout the novel. - The Conformist
- Although he is acquitted of the killing by Cabeza, Mendoza spirals into depression and seeks absolution for his actions. - The Mission (1986 film)
Meaning of "absolution" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "absolution" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "absolution" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "absolution"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word absolution below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.