How to use "absurdity" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "absurdity" in popular movie and book plots
- He laughs at the absurdity of the suggestion. - Rhythm in the Air
- The two couples try to overcome the uncomfortable situation and are able to laugh about the absurdity of it. - Chinese Roulette
- The film combines history, music, and a little absurdity to treat the subject of love, passion, and destiny. - What War May Bring
- One of the judges, a young major named Badyin, sees the absurdity of the proceedings and defends Lopatkin. - Not by Bread Alone
- A romantic story in gypsy family makes a last, desperate effort to find its way out of the Balkan absurdity and misfortune. - Gypsy Magic
- One critic aptly called the short film "dadaesque absurdity combine[d] with clownesque slapstick". - Mysteries of a Barbershop
- “ You must be understanding with them” mama tells her, as Ana becomes interested in the absurdity of what has been happening. - Ana and the Wolves
- The police finally apprehend Pedro, who surprisingly confesses rather than admit the truth because of the absurdity of the situation. - Tiempo de Silencio
- " seemingly breaking the 4th wall and realizing the absurdity of writers not even considering calling in an additional surgery team. - Into You Like a Train
- Jack, unable to contain the absurdity of Naples, comes out of the house with a gun in his hand and starts to chase Sciascillo while shooting. - Treasure of San Gennaro
- Vorobyaninov is stunned and angry, but Bender laughs at the absurdity of the situation. - The Twelve Chairs (1970 film)
- Those stories, rarely longer than a single page, were comedic adventures about popular Western stereotypes and the absurdity of military life. - Les Tuniques Bleues
- After a laugh at absurdity of giving in to one's fears, Buffy squashes Gachnar with her shoe. - Fear, Itself (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- While being accused of adultery, Querry laughs at the absurdity of the accusations. - A Burnt-Out Case
- The largely formal and deadpan manner of the narration contrasts with the absurdity of the content. - The Falls
Meaning of "absurdity" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "absurdity" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "absurdity" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "absurdity"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word absurdity below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.