How to use "abundant" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "abundant" in popular movie and book plots
- As the movie did not have from it greatest from their family, received to bring an abundant laughs due to its much great stars of the movie. - Treloi polyteleias
- Tissot takes the night train and met there already some obscure figures who behave suspiciously abundant and strange. - Shots in Threequarter Time
- They all return to the Emerald City, with abundant material for the Ozmapolitan. - The Ozmapolitan of Oz
- Unknown to Bhagavathar, Haridas has natural talent as a singer and has abundant raw talent which he displays at the local temple. - Sargam (1992 film)
- Central to the game is Atelia, a medium-sized country known for its abundant resources and many different ethnic and tribal groups. - Iron Grip: Warlord
- She belongs to the drama club, and despite not being able to speak, can still show emotion through various abundant expressions. - One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e
- Chantel is very smart, although her sharp tongue, abundant ego, and occasional naivete undermine her efforts. - Just Another Girl on the I.R.T.
- Her task is to search for a Class Five species, which is a species that is powerful, extremely abundant and easy to take over. - Visser (novel)
- The game originally featured a larger cast of onscreen characters and more abundant character development. - Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
- He wonders why the peculiar lizards are so abundant today. - The Bush Undertaker
- They take a boat deep into the African jungle where they see abundant wildlife. - Queen of the Amazons
- He digs and discovers an abundant supply of water. - The Ballad of Cable Hogue
- Like other Eco novels, The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana boasts abundant intertextuality. - The Mysterious Flame of Queen Loana
- Other things that disappear from the outside world, like extinct animals, lost tools, and architecture, also became abundant in Gensokyo. - Touhou Project
- The story centers on the invention of a reactor that can annihilate matter to produce cheap and abundant energy. - The Absolute at Large
- Comicus forgets his audience and begins to crack insulting one-liners about the emperor's abundant body contours and corrupt ways. - History of the World, Part I
Meaning of "abundant" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "abundant" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "abundant" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "abundant"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word abundant below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.