How to use "accede" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "accede" in popular movie and book plots
- The boys accede to his wish. - Pattinathar (1936 film)
- Rather than accede to their demands, Fletcher hurls the bags of grain into the river. - John Halifax, Gentleman (1910 film)
- Empress Jodhabai begs Akbar to spare the life of their son, but he does not accede to her request. - Anarkali (1966 film)
- However, Agésilas does not want to bring shame to the man who allowed him to accede to the throne. - Agésilas
- 630/-, and is unable to accede to any of the demands placed by his three school-going children, Ravi, Roopa, and Raja. - Ghar Ghar Ki Kahani
- She is able to charm the doctors, who usually accede to her wishes and follow her advice as to what is best for Jim. - The Shrike (play)
- Kelson demands the Pretender's surrender, and Dhugal convinces his aunt to accede to the king's terms. - The King's Justice
- Later, at the teahouse, Okimi tries to directly persuade the recalcitrant Miyoei to accede to Kusuda's proposal. - A Geisha
- Simo however then persuades Chremes to again accede to giving his daughter away. - Andria (comedy)
- Meanwhile, the United Nations accede to the demands of dr Evil, who decides to proceed with Project Vulcan regardless. - Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
- Karen asks him to accede to her request to not take her along, and he refuses. - Out of Africa (film)
Meaning of "accede" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "accede" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "accede" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "accede"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word accede below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.