How to use "accelerate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "accelerate" in popular movie and book plots
- When Ángel is at death's door, Ramiro prepares a lethal doze of anesthetic to accelerate his death. - Intruder (1993 film)
- Christopher then reveals that he will help accelerate this process, by instituting a Communion. - Acts of God (James BeauSeigneur novel)
- Once arrived on Coruscant Skirata finds out that Bardan Jusik has been attempting to accelerate Fi’s healing. - Star Wars Republic Commando: True Colors
- The ship had great success on its mission to accelerate the planet's evolution, surpassing even their best projections. - Back to Reality (Red Dwarf)
- Megatron decides to call in Sixshot to accelerate Earth's destruction, unaware the Reapers will be following in his wake. - The Transformers: Escalation
- During a holiday in Hawaii, Helm finds himself facing an old enemy who plans to accelerate the Vietnam War into a worldwide conflict. - The Betrayers
- Kramer warns Jerry that shaving will only accelerate the hair's growth. - The Muffin Tops
- As Fil drives Kosmos and Sasha back to their office, all three notice how their wristwatch arms accelerate and the radio begins to glitch. - Brigada
- To this end he initiates several concurrent efforts to accelerate human evolution and eliminate perceived threats to mankind's genetic purity. - The Evolutionary War
- Pryor realizes that she must accelerate to be able to climb over the mountain and successfully does so. - Airport 1975
- Hunahpu helps accelerate the development of a Central American empire to rival European powers. - Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus
- Ignoring the wheel clamp, he tries to accelerate and in the process destroys the car's fender. - The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson
- The vast amount of order concentrated in these ships will accelerate the growth of chaos in the world. - The Saga of Recluce
- They nurture its bourgeoning humanoids and accelerate their evolution. - Shikasta
- The museums exist to accelerate the rise of civilization after a collapse. - The Mote in God's Eye
- Jack learns that part of the freeway ahead is incomplete but persuades Annie to accelerate the bus and jump the gap. - Speed (1994 film)
Meaning of "accelerate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "accelerate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "accelerate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "accelerate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word accelerate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.