How to use "acceleration" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "acceleration" in popular movie and book plots
- Around closing time, he decides to ride on the kiddie train, but breaks the acceleration lever, causing him to spin out of control. - The New Adventures of Old Tom
- He instantly shows signs of possession, and acceleration can be heard as Michael speeds into oncoming traffic. - The Devil Inside (film)
- After Sybil enters the control room and finds them, Van Ponder explains that John did not survive the ship's rapid acceleration process. - War of the Satellites
- Walternate orchestrated acceleration of the pregnancy to gain a sample of the baby's blood, which he uses to activate the machine. - Fringe (TV series)
- This novel introduces the concept of the Ion drive, allowing continuous acceleration of one-fifth. - Destination Mars
- Catherine finds acceleration marks on the road, showing that the crash was deliberate. - Built to Kill, Part 2
- The crew are rendered unconscious by the g-force of acceleration and do not witness on the forward monitor the Earth's destruction by Bellus. - When Worlds Collide (1951 film)
- Holly (Norman Lovett) explains that after three million years of constant acceleration the ship has just broken the light barrier. - Future Echoes
- Coco Bandicoot, Crash's younger sister, is a computer genius who installed computer chips into her kart to increase its acceleration prowess. - Crash Team Racing
- Meanwhile, Barbicane finds the solution to the problem of surviving the incredible acceleration that the explosion would cause. - From the Earth to the Moon
Meaning of "acceleration" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "acceleration" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "acceleration" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "acceleration"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word acceleration below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.