How to use "accessible" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "accessible" in popular movie and book plots
- The game is divided up into worlds, each containing a number of levels, all accessible from Sumner's tower. - Gauntlet Dark Legacy
- Power to the stargate is shut off, and is only accessible from Zone 1. - Lockdown (Stargate SG-1)
- As the ice melted, many miners noticed the old mines of Verdigris were once again accessible and founded the town of New Verdigris. - Secret of the Silver Blades
- The region is only accessible via a small cleft in the mountains to the north, leading to a massive stone bridge. - Shadow of the Colossus
- Theseus tells the Cranes what he knows, without mentioning Ariadne, and he begins moving the old weapons to an easily accessible spot. - The King Must Die
- Plot E is separate from the main cemetery, in an area secluded by hedges and accessible only through a door in the superintendent's office. - Oise-Aisne American Cemetery and Memorial
- The four remaining characters become accessible as playable characters when certain requirements are met. - Sonic Shuffle
- Some periods theoretically accessible can also be deemed too dangerous for the historians by the authorities controlling time travel. - Doomsday Book (novel)
- The only accessible avenues are steam tunnels and a small complex of buildings. - The Lurking Horror
- Both the Satyr and Dryad races became player accessible through such large scale, server wide events. - Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted
- Some areas are only accessible once the player acquires a special item or one of the player's Pokémon learns a special ability. - Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen
- Some areas are only accessible once the player learns a special ability or gains a special item. - Pokémon Red and Blue
- The narrator and protagonist, Red Dorakeen, has vague memories of a place or time that is no longer accessible from the Road. - Roadmarks
- Holland finds success using rock and roll as a way to make classical music more accessible to his students. - Mr. Holland's Opus
- The northern continent is punctuated by a series of mountain ranges and contains many of the locations accessible to the player. - Final Fantasy VI
- Precipice is also the home of "Hearing Aid", an anonymous telephone confession service accessible to anyone in the country. - The Shockwave Rider
Meaning of "accessible" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "accessible" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "accessible" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "accessible"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word accessible below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.