How to use "acclimate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "acclimate" in popular movie and book plots
- She and William enter the woods so she can acclimate to running through the woods barefoot. - Final Girl (film)
- While at Central Park, Shinjiro meets Diana Caprice, a local birdwatcher and doctor who helps Shinjiro acclimate himself with the city. - Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
- Tina goes to India to cure their father of alcoholism, while Sweety remains in England to acclimate their mother to her habits. - Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi
- His methods include having the team train inside a freezer container in order to acclimate themselves to playing in colder climates. - Lucky Loser
- Peter attempts to teach Carter how to live as a "regular person", but Carter does not acclimate well. - Peterotica
- Crusoe begins to acclimate himself to the island while hoping for a passing European ship. - Robinson Crusoe (1997 film)
- He meets Colonel Fell (Ed Flanders), who helps Kane acclimate himself to the eccentricities of the patients. - The Ninth Configuration
Meaning of "acclimate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "acclimate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "acclimate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "acclimate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word acclimate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.