How to use "accommodation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "accommodation" in popular movie and book plots
- His wayward brother, Michael, has returned to Edinburgh in need of accommodation - with only the box-room in Rebus's flat available. - The Black Book (Rankin novel)
- Mike acquires a new van, accommodation and a recording session for the group. - Stardust (1974 film)
- Homer wants to book accommodation for 150 little people at the hotel. - Under the Rainbow
- He finds cheap accommodation in Bayswater and work in a snack bar in Soho. - London Blues
- Upon Rowland's counsel, they move to cheaper accommodation in Florence. - Roderick Hudson
- Chen and Mitsuko faces hostility from the locals and are forced to find accommodation in an abandoned hut near Huo Yuanjia's grave. - Fist of Legend
- He buys an old bus which they convert for living accommodation and they all set off on an extended tour of the island. - Eureka (2000 film)
- Each of the jurors get their own free accommodation plus $5 a day. - Jury Duty (film)
- They find accommodation in a small house behind Gopalam's bungalow. - Missamma
- ft – of office accommodation above a three-level retail podium of 45,000 net sqft. - Chater House
- Not having found accommodation for the night, they take refuge in a stable, where the child, Jesus, is born. - King of Kings (1961 film)
- Barbara gives up the lease on her own small flat and moves with Sheba into temporary accommodation in Sheba's brother's house. - Notes on a Scandal
- They had offered to pay the two million due on the mortgage and one million dollar and living accommodation to Warren Trent as well. - Hotel (novel)
- Buffy decides to leave on-campus accommodation and move back to the Summers house to be closer to her ailing mother. - Family (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- He enters a houseboat, the luxurious accommodation of Clarabelle, purchased for her by Mary Ann; she is there alone. - Prime Cut
- The hotel is closed, but he finds accommodation via a chance meeting with a retired French teacher, Manesquier (Rochefort). - The Man on the Train
Meaning of "accommodation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "accommodation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "accommodation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "accommodation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word accommodation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.