How to use "accompaniment" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "accompaniment" in popular movie and book plots
- And to the accompaniment of live jazz and slides of his art, Louis recites his own Beat poetry in English. - Nema aviona za Zagreb
- The Princess and her accompaniment of warriors fend off the elves in time to turn their attention to the awoken dragon. - Dragon (2006 film)
- The film begins in a theater, where a pianist (Moore) begins to play a piano accompaniment to the actual film being shown in the theater. - The Hound of the Baskervilles (1978 film)
- Nevertheless, he is set free, and leaves to the accompaniment of blows from the crowd. - Merry Mount (opera)
- Returning her to her bed, he ties her down with silk scarves, and anally rapes her to the accompaniment of his discordant compositions. - Lipstick (film)
- The water barrel then explodes (without the accompaniment of a scream). - How Not to Be Seen
- Socrates agrees, saying that Hermogenes’ speech would be enhanced by the accompaniment (64). - Symposium (Xenophon)
- Kirk, Spock, Mulhall, and McCoy beam to a subterranean vault; Sargon prevents their armed accompaniment from dematerializing. - Return to Tomorrow
- The concluding image is a crucifix festooned with the scalps of women; to the accompaniment of jovial music, the scalps sway in the wind. - L'Age d'Or
Meaning of "accompaniment" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "accompaniment" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "accompaniment" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "accompaniment"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word accompaniment below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.