How to use "accomplice" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "accomplice" in popular movie and book plots
- When Injun Joe returns to the tavern, he kills his accomplice Emmett (Lanny Flaherty) for cheating him. - Tom and Huck
- After his accomplice Eddie manages to escape, he is left to fend for himself. - Child's Play (1988 film)
- Tulsi's son is Ansh Gujaral, son of criminal tycoon Aditya Gujaral (an accomplice of Raj Malhotra, father of Kesar's child). - Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
- Porthos is an uncomprehending accomplice in all this, believing that he is removing an impostor instead of the real king. - The Vicomte of Bragelonne: Ten Years Later
- Brock Vond, a federal prosecutor, intends to bring down PR³, and finds a willing accomplice in Frenesi. - Vineland
- Sydney escapes with his accomplice Hardin and the Duke's son Joshua, leaving Ashley with a clue to his whereabouts. - Vagrant Story
- Madame de Blayac traps Ponceludon at a dinner party (with her accomplice Montaliéri) where one too many guests has been invited. - Ridicule
- This leads Holmes to believe that it was the murderer's accomplice in disguise. - A Study in Scarlet
- Querelle makes a deal to sell opium to Nono, and murders his accomplice Vic. - Querelle
- Some time later Laura beats her husband to death in his own home, making Billy an accomplice after the fact. - Laura Blundy
- The two assassins are found dead, but Kirk and Spock trick their accomplice into believing they are still alive. - Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- "Driver" is discovered to be an alias of Cranton, the accomplice in the original theft. - The Nine Tailors
- The two Irishmen and an accomplice wander around Europe, gambling and generally living it up. - The Luck of Barry Lyndon
- Keyes soon concludes that Phyllis and some unknown accomplice murdered Dietrichson for the insurance money, but needs more proof. - Double Indemnity (film)
- Stalling, the gangsters half convince mrs W that she will surely be considered an accomplice for holding the lolly. - The Ladykillers
- However, outside the venue, he is whisked away by an accomplice of Valentinov who abandons him in the countryside. - The Luzhin Defence
Meaning of "accomplice" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "accomplice" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "accomplice" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "accomplice"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word accomplice below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.