How to use "accountable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "accountable" in popular movie and book plots
- The main point of the book is to tell Colvin's story and to subtly hold the '50s and '60s Civil Rights' leaders accountable for ignoring her. - Claudette Colvin: Twice Toward Justice
- Cullen tells Hatch that he must be accountable for the murder. - Eminent Domain (Hell on Wheels)
- Jeffry also seek to hold accountable Mahmud. - Putri Bidadari
- Despite Robb's protests, Talisa holds him accountable for the carnage at the battle; her spirit and forthrightness leave him impressed. - Garden of Bones
- Jerry Cotton, who is considered accountable for this major failure, loses his badge over this. - Die Rechnung – eiskalt serviert
- tells Muggs that he will hold each one accountable for the other's behavior. - Block Busters
- China believes that the United States might be holding them accountable for the attacks. - Dead Heat (Rosenberg novel)
- The book tells the story of an American Indian wolf god, Wanata, who comes to earth to hold humanity accountable for its abuse of nature. - The Cleansing (novel)
- Instead of parliamentary democracy, the English Isles are administered by a Convocation of clergy accountable to the Catholic hierarchy. - The Alteration
- The rest of the gang members hold McClain accountable for the lost money and demand that he retrieve it. - The Split
- However, Pterano explains to him that everyone, including himself, must always take responsibility and be accountable for their own actions. - The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire
- A trustee decides to make a run for it when he realizes that he might be held accountable for killing an inmate. - Brubaker
- The first rule says that it must be accountable for its actions, which is why it phones the show to reveal its existence and undertakings. - Ghostwritten
- When the Amnion hold Nick accountable for Morn's actions and declare him an enemy, he flees from their warship back toward human space. - The Gap Cycle
- Visser holds McNamara accountable and personally executes him on the spot, but spares the remaining prisoners. - Hart's War
- The children are unruly and Agnes is held accountable for them despite being given no real authority over them. - Agnes Grey
Meaning of "accountable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "accountable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "accountable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "accountable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word accountable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.