How to use "acerbic" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "acerbic" in popular movie and book plots
- The Carrington's are a couple who lived in Latin America for most of their lives and have a bitter acerbic marriage. - Telex from Cuba
- Helen has a strange way of joking saying cruel or acerbic things and then laughing it off. - Housetrap
- Compared to Albert, Sandy is far more acerbic and a much bigger spender. - Fascination Amour
- Danny's well funded ennui leads to the local gym, where he meets self-styled guru/owner Trevor (Pearce) and acerbic trainer Kat (Smulders). - Results (film)
- Roger Sterling, the acerbic son of one of Sterling Cooper's founding partners, cheats on his wife, Mona, with Joan, with whom he is enamored. - Mad Men (season 1)
- Kamli moves in with the acerbic and bossy Pratap to become his full-time pupil. - Man Pasand
- At first Charles the rooster is prevented from joining them by his acerbic wife, Henrietta. - Freddy Goes to Florida
- Their good friend, acerbic composer Ezra Miller (Oscar Levant) tries to trick them back together again, but fails. - The Barkleys of Broadway
- Sir Ernest Pease (James Robertson Justice) is a brilliant but acerbic scientist working on aircraft research during World War II. - Very Important Person (film)
- When Pat gives acerbic reactions to call-in listeners, the station fires Kathy and replaces her with Pat. - It's Pat
Meaning of "acerbic" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "acerbic" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "acerbic" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "acerbic"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word acerbic below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.