How to use "ache" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ache" in popular movie and book plots
- She tells Mai that she has a head ache and asks her to send ginger tea in her room. - Ek Tha Chander Ek Thi Sudha
- On 14 February 1924 the couple goes out, but Chaitanya, suffering from fever then, fakes a stomach ache so that his parents return. - Manam (film)
- Her hand continues to ache from the burn, but she sees the burn marks resolving into letters. - Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS
- His mother and father are very nice to him and this makes Pony's heart ache when he thinks about leaving them. - The Flight of Pony Baker
- Both Àlex and Santi ache to communicate but are embarrassed to do so. - Ficció
- This is where most of the drama and heart ache occurs. - Ranjeni orao (TV series)
- Masao becomes engulfed in a mysterious atmosphere, and strange creatures appear, upon which his back begins to ache and emit smoke. - Hiruko the Goblin
- A young woman, Alice (Selma Blair), goes to the gynecologist with a mysterious ache inside her. - The Big Empty (2005 film)
- The third man makes an excuse of having a stomach ache and leaves, complaining about them teasing him. - Evil Twin (film)
- Grandpa-Grumble gets a stomach ache and refuses to take his medicines till the others throw him and the Ancestor a party. - Moominvalley in November
- He thinks of himself, "kneading an ache over that untouchable item, a black parcel of skin and bone, under age". - Time of our Darkness
- Things start spinning out of control as Chris continues to ache for Jenny. - The White Mercedes
- Vivian Gandillon relishes the change, the sweet, fierce ache that carries her from girl to wolf. - Blood and Chocolate (novel)
- Later that night, however, he complains of a phantom tooth ache so severe a tooth is pulled - even though it’s perfectly healthy. - The Things They Carried
Meaning of "ache" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ache" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ache" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ache"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ache below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.