How to use "acquittal" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "acquittal" in popular movie and book plots
- After her acquittal and release from Greendale Asylum, the pair plot to invade the regular timeline, cackling as the screen fades to black. - Intro to Knots
- But he wins a new trial, then a complete acquittal when a lone juror holds out. - Lightning Strikes Twice (1951 film)
- Jonathan fights for Emily's acquittal in court. - Side Effects (2013 film)
- However, Baba Sab, learning of Shakthi's acquittal conspires to kill him at a Dockyard. - Two Town Rowdy
- Jacky, along with the Irish crew and Higgins, would go to Boston, and continue with Faber Shipping, as all chances of her acquittal is lost. - The Wake of the Lorelei Lee
- Note: The film is now shown with an amendment noting the subsequent acquittal of Knox and Sollecito on appeal. - Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy
- Her attorney gives up the fight for her acquittal because no evidence points to it. - The Next Three Days
- Despite his acquittal Leon's duties do nothing to improve his falling morale and he considers quitting the army. - Assegai (novel)
- After her acquittal he takes her into his house. - Gribouille (film)
- Since her murder acquittal Claire has been making herself at home at Daniel's place and invading his privacy. - A Thousand Words Before Friday
- The film begins with the acquittal of Isra Khureshi (Baburaj), accused of raping and killing Rasiya, his Arabic teacher. - Chinthamani Kolacase
- Greenwald's tactic of attacking Queeg results in Maryk's acquittal and the dropping of charges against Willie. - The Caine Mutiny
- Later, Carla Bondi speaks to a jury, telling them that their acquittal of Gordon earlier resulted in Chris losing faith in the law. - Lipstick (film)
- Bean visits McKinney, who despite his acquittal is committed to the base psychiatric unit. - Cadence (film)
- However, Lotiya, learning of Munna's acquittal conspires to kill him at a dockyard. - Tezaab
- He is placed on trial by US officials, but wins acquittal on breaking the Neutrality Act. - Walker (film)
Meaning of "acquittal" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "acquittal" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "acquittal" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "acquittal"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word acquittal below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.