How to use "acrimonious" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "acrimonious" in popular movie and book plots
- During the course of an acrimonious discussion she tells him that Janet and Martin are carrying on. - Rutherford and Son
- While this is true, it does not explain the depth of unhappiness felt by both their parents at their increasingly acrimonious relationship. - Background (1953 film)
- Ironically the virtual lovers, Abhik and Brinda have an acrimonious first meeting in the real world. - Antaheen
- She must contend with the aftermath of her parents' acrimonious divorce. - Too Young to Marry
- Will family allegiance come first or will their secrets and acrimonious conflicts over love, lust and money lead to their downfall. - Cane (TV series)
- This meeting ends in an acrimonious argument, caused by Mary's unwillingness to submit entirely to Elizabeth's wish. - Mary Stuart (play)
- This results in several acrimonious arguments and much tantrum throwing between the elderly couple. - Hungama
- The acrimonious argument escalates until Quentin slaps her, further increasing tension within the group. - Cube (film)
Meaning of "acrimonious" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "acrimonious" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "acrimonious" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "acrimonious"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word acrimonious below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.