How to use "actually" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "actually" in popular movie and book plots
- Henry and Eleanor Tilney are shocked but rather sceptical that their brother has actually become engaged to Isabella Thorpe. - Northanger Abbey
- Mond says that Bernard does not know that exile is actually a reward. - Brave New World
- Back at Shevat, Citan informs his friends that Id is actually Fei's split personality. - Xenogears
- However, the field is actually covered in radioactive fallout. - The Day After
- Blondie reveals that the gold is actually in the grave beside Arch Stanton's, marked "Unknown". - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Although the film takes place in September, the original journey was in July, when RAGBRAI actually takes place. - The Straight Story
- Maude says the German nihilists are actually Bunny's friends. - The Big Lebowski
- When Tylo reprised the character in 2005, a retcon explained that Taylor had actually gone into a coma. - Soap opera
- He also claimed that he believed that Miss Bennet who, despite her amiability, is actually a bit reserved, did not love Mr Bingley. - Pride and Prejudice
- Luis finds Julia and discovers she is actually working with Walter and that he and Luis are staying at the same hotel. - Original Sin (2001 film)
- What most of the world does not realize is that Carpathia is actually the Antichrist foretold of in the Bible. - Left Behind
- serves Heather a liquid he claims is a hangover cure but is actually drain cleaner, killing her as she falls through a glass coffee table. - Heathers
- But most of these "new" discoveries are actually quite old, to which he refers to as "the signs of the ages". - Glen or Glenda
- It's also discovered that Katsura is actually a cyborg, due to undergoing surgery, and Mugal still has uses for her. - Terror of Mechagodzilla
- The blonde who shot Bobbi is actually a female police officer, revealing herself to be the blonde who has been trailing Liz. - Dressed to Kill (1980 film)
- The Blight assumes that it is no threat, but later realizes that it is actually carrying away a "countermeasure" against it. - A Fire Upon the Deep
Meaning of "actually" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "actually" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "actually" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "actually"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word actually below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.