How to use "addled" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "addled" in popular movie and book plots
- A baby plops out of a rainy, stormy sky into the arms of the town's beloved, vaguely addled spinster (Grace Zabriskie). - Miracle Child (1993 film)
- Scarlett rescues a drug addled Tracy from the warehouse before it is consumed by the fire. - Certain Fury
- The Ensign is a drug addled ex-convict who has been on board for only a day. - Killing Time (Star Trek novel)
- Strung up naked in the courtyard, Simmerson's mind is addled with the heat and he seems to only speak nonsense, such as "save the harvest". - Sharpe's Peril
- Tuvok and Chakotay travel to the planet's surface and descend into the mine to help Paris hunt down the addled B'Elanna Torres. - Blood Fever (Star Trek: Voyager)
- The increasingly addled Reverend Smith, dying from an apparent brain tumor, is smothered to death by Al Swearengen in a mercy killing. - Deadwood (TV series)
- They head south to Hort Town, chief port of the island of Wathort where they encounter a drug addled wizard called Hare. - The Farthest Shore
Meaning of "addled" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "addled" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "addled" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "addled"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word addled below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.