How to use "administration" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "administration" in popular movie and book plots
- It has taken 6 months to obtain permission from the Israeli administration for Mona to leave the Golan. - The Syrian Bride
- The administration is spying on the workers, reviewing a list of agents with vivid code names. - Strike (1925 film)
- He ended with a question to Mountbatten--would he agree to be the titular head of a new administration in such circumstances. - Harold Wilson conspiracy theories
- When elements of his administration plot against him and his despotic rule, Tsao comes down ruthlessly. - New Dragon Gate Inn
- Ramkishan feels that he can give the business administration to his sons and retire. - Hum Saath-Saath Hain
- On Manticore, the administration of Prime Minister High Ridge focuses on strengthening its political position. - War of Honor
- Garth is put into custody, and Doctor Cory begins administration of the drugs to put Garth and the other inmates on track for recovery. - Whom Gods Destroy (Star Trek: The Original Series)
- The Kennedy administration tries to find a solution that will remove the missiles but avoid an act of war. - Thirteen Days (film)
- The school administration decides that Stan must be banished from the town for all eternity or until he decides that voting is important. - Douche and Turd
- He is presented to the commissioner, now Ferdinand, who has moved up in the administration after his training in the capital. - A Bend in the River
- Sir Henry died between 1568 and 1570, but no will or administration of estate has yet been discovered. - Henry Dudley (conspirator)
- Civil War, the Impeachment of Andrew Johnson, the 1876 presidential election, and the administration of Chester Alan Arthur. - 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue (musical)
- The kelp is viewed by the leadership of the Oakes administration as the major impediment to the exploitation of the seas as a source of food. - The Jesus Incident
- Hanson meets with Evans and offers to withdraw her name, to save his administration more embarrassment. - The Contender (2000 film)
- Sébastien attempts to bribe hospital administration for better care, and calls Rémy's old friends about a possible visit. - The Barbarian Invasions
- In August 1944 Hitler authorised him to restructure the organisation and administration of the Waffen-SS, the army, and the police services. - Heinrich Himmler
Meaning of "administration" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "administration" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "administration" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "administration"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word administration below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.