How to use "admirable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "admirable" in popular movie and book plots
- He says he chose Jake because of the admirable work that Jake did during the Hailey trial. - Sycamore Row
- Two boys in West Berlin stash their own mothers's jewellery to find out whether the ladies are still admirable or not. - Die Schönste
- Afterwards, he gained favor with Dencey's family who adopted him and helped him to transform into an admirable young man. - Downright Dencey
- He finds admirable qualities even in his enemies, and problematic ones in some of his allies. - The Well of the Unicorn
- Her admirable behaviour and her serenity while in jail made her gain the respect of the woman in charge of the prison. - Las 13 rosas
- When Lavu asks Lapat why he knows so much about humans, Lapat says "I pattern my life after the most admirable of all humans, the scientist". - Frogs and Scientists
- Later, Henriette gives shelter to admirable politician Danton, who after an attack by Royalist spies following a public speech falls for her. - Orphans of the Storm
- The story revolves around a male Kathakali dancer Kunhikuttan (Mohanlal), an admirable and respected performer but a member of a lower caste. - Vanaprastham
- The King gushes over how amazing Adler is, saying "Would she not have made an admirable queen. - A Scandal in Bohemia
Meaning of "admirable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "admirable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "admirable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "admirable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word admirable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.