How to use "admiration" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "admiration" in popular movie and book plots
- Freda is full of admiration for Wilbraham and he impulsively proposes. - Parker Pyne Investigates
- Although he has lost the battle, Gurerra shows admiration for Hunter's cunning, and he gives his old friend a thumbs up. - Megaforce
- Becky's singing attracts the admiration of both sexes, and she's now accepted. - Vanity Fair (2004 film)
- His antics are regarded with affection and admiration by most others, as shown by the book's final exchange: "What a card. - The Card
- The admiration of the two men for each other is obvious, as they are the 'best' each nation has to offer. - The Lions of Al-Rassan
- But at the same time Hari Prasad reveals his admiration for Jyothirmai. - Sirivennela
- Reading it, they realize it is from the Tooth Fairy, expressing admiration for Lecktor—and an interest in Graham. - Manhunter (film)
- Nagiko seeks a lover who can match her desire for carnal pleasure with her admiration for poetry and calligraphy. - The Pillow Book (film)
- Hopkins wins the respect and admiration of the Arabs, and becomes friends with the Sheikh, giving him his revolver as a gift. - Hidalgo (film)
- Although she is a survivor and a pragmatist, Amanda yearns for the comforts and admiration she remembers from her days as a fêted debutante. - The Glass Menagerie
- The two share a mutual respect and admiration for each other in spite of their differing political beliefs, and become friends. - We the Living
- Denham expresses his admiration for Thackeray to his fellow students, Thackeray wins back their respect and is invited to the class dance. - To Sir, with Love
- He develops an impassioned admiration for Steerforth, perceiving him as something noble, who could do great things if he would. - David Copperfield
- Colonel Brandon shows his admiration by offering Edward the living of Delaford parsonage. - Sense and Sensibility
- His steadfast manner earned him the admiration of King James, who described Fawkes as possessing "a Roman resolution". - Guy Fawkes
- Ben admits to Phyllis his admiration for her, and Phyllis shushes him and helps Ben regain his dignity before they leave. - Follies
Meaning of "admiration" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "admiration" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "admiration" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "admiration"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word admiration below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.