How to use "admissible" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "admissible" in popular movie and book plots
- The Duce called it a "not admissible and cowardly" document. - Fall of the Fascist regime in Italy
- Pembleton questions Felix and Hal, who agree to talk only if their statements are not admissible in court. - Blood Ties (Homicide: Life on the Street)
- In any case, a robot's testimony in its own defence is not legally admissible as evidence. - Galley Slave
- He then returns to the evidence room and listens to a tape made of Rico's confession — which is not admissible in court. - The Enforcer (1951 film)
- Although his statement is not admissible in court due to coercion, his information proves valuable to the investigators. - Mississippi Burning
Meaning of "admissible" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "admissible" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "admissible" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "admissible"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word admissible below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.