How to use "adolescence" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "adolescence" in popular movie and book plots
- Thus, she has to find her way out of her own emotional ice castle, before she can continue on the road towards adolescence and adulthood. - The Ice Palace (novel)
- During the party, 47 has a flashback to his adolescence at the asylum, and his first kill - Number 6, a fellow clone who often bullied him. - Hitman: Enemy Within
- As Ingrid hits adolescence she begins to compulsively scratch her face and body inflicting sores upon herself. - Man Crazy
- We find Tim in grade school and follow his adventures through childhood and adolescence until he becomes a man. - The City of Trembling Leaves
- Rod Millet, the son of a well-known maker of biscuits, returns to the museum where he spent his adolescence retreating from the world. - The Maltby Collection
- Childhood and adolescence are two important themes in Little Busters. - Little Busters!
- Outside he encounters a lustful figure from his adolescence (the sister of one Pete Tranter). - Psirens
- Kabamaru is in his adolescence when his grandfather dies. - Igano Kabamaru
- The abuse continues through puberty and adolescence and Moran tries to tell Bob that he wants it all to stop. - The Tricky Part
- Born as a boy, in her adolescence she began an affair with their father. - Law of Desire
- Born in France, from which her parents fled because of religious persecution, Roxana grew to adolescence in England. - Roxana: The Fortunate Mistress
- The rest of the essay follows his experiences as a Black man in the South through his adolescence and adulthood. - Uncle Tom's Children
- In conclusion, Maestro has the main themes of adolescence and growing up. - Maestro (novel)
- The story follows the course of the life of Suriyothai from her adolescence to her death. - The Legend of Suriyothai
- His sisters maintain an odd continued adolescence well into their fifties, dressing as though they were still attractive teenagers. - A Summons to Memphis
- After a turbulent childhood and adolescence in India, Rahel goes to America to study. - The God of Small Things
Meaning of "adolescence" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "adolescence" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "adolescence" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "adolescence"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word adolescence below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.