How to use "adrenaline" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "adrenaline" in popular movie and book plots
- Samuel then wakes up Hugo with a shot of adrenaline and guides him outside while holding the cop's gun. - Point Blank (2010 film)
- Meanwhile, Frank discovers Fauxlivia is pregnant; the adrenaline had induced morning sickness symptoms. - Immortality (Fringe)
- "Love is an adrenaline and feeling in which the world disappears when you cling to a woman who loves and hates with the force of a volcano. - Mi corazón insiste en Lola Volcán
- Gaurav is nice hearted, but always high on adrenaline because of his influential father. - Fugly (film)
- After being kicked by Chuck, Lester begins to hold stage fights in the Buy More storage cage for the same adrenaline rush. - Chuck Versus Operation Awesome
- Max admits she loves him in order to try to wake him up before stabbing his heart with an adrenaline shot and revives him. - Maximum Ride
- Quentin takes Nancy to the hospital for cuts on her arm; there, he steals some adrenaline and a syringe to help them stay awake. - A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010 film)
- She finally stabs a needle of adrenaline into his chest and after a few moments, Fang is brought back to life. - Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel
- Aldous attempts to help Aaron by giving him an adrenaline shot. - Get Him to the Greek
- He then reveals that he secretly injected Briareos with nanites designed to take control of his body when his adrenaline heats up. - Appleseed Ex Machina
- With adrenaline rushing through him, he makes out with Lucy. - The Linguini Incident
- As the race draws nearer, Quenton fights to keep control of his adrenaline and anxiety, waiting until the race starts so he can unleash them. - Once a Runner
- Afterwards, Doctor Phlox determines that the Orions are producing pheromones, causing the crew's adrenaline levels to spike. - Bound (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Only repeated injections of adrenaline prevent the dog from dying on the operating table. - Heart of a Dog
- The "cure" turned out to be a sedative, which triggered the change; and adrenaline has the opposite effect. - An American Werewolf in Paris
- Vincent rushes her to Lance's house, where they revive her with an adrenaline shot to her heart. - Pulp Fiction
Meaning of "adrenaline" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "adrenaline" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "adrenaline" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "adrenaline"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word adrenaline below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.