How to use "adulation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "adulation" in popular movie and book plots
- The mockery and adulation of the society moulds his person and fate. - Karnabharam
- The Don is a conceited person used to adulation of senoritas, and when Concha leads him on a chase and vamps him, he becomes enraptured. - The Woman and the Puppet (1920 film)
- When the pagoda survives the storm unscathed, everyone continues their adulation for the pagoda and for Jubei’s craftsmanship. - The Five-Storied Pagoda
- Public adulation and unwavering media attention, he receives it all. - Superstar (2008 film)
- He begins to crave the attention and adulation of his teachers. - The Rehearsal (novel)
- Ezhumalai has lot of love and adulation for his brothers whereas they treat him very bad which Ezhumalai takes in good sense. - Ezhumalai
- Narasimha Naidu has a lot of love and adulation for his brothers whereas they treat him very bad which Narasimha Naidu takes in a good sense. - Narasimha Naidu
- She enjoys the adulation which her appearance guarantees, laughing and chattering with the women and teasing the men. - The Nest of the Sparrowhawk
- Amidst all the adulation and applause, he slowly loses his own identity. - Halla Bol
- She arrives in Rome in a lavish procession and wins the adulation of the Roman people. - Cleopatra (1963 film)
- Her husband was corrupted by the power and adulation he received. - Keeper of the Flame (film)
- As he exits the courthouse, he receives the adulation of the poorer British masses, who consider him a folk hero for his daring act. - The First Great Train Robbery
- His work wins him adulation and renown; but it also rouses the jealousy of Lord Belasco, who will use any means to take over the throne. - A Kid in King Arthur's Court
Meaning of "adulation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "adulation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "adulation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "adulation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word adulation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.