How to use "advantage" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "advantage" in popular movie and book plots
- But mr Ramage loses little time in trying to take advantage of the situation, precipitating a crisis. - Ann Veronica
- This means taking advantage of impressionable schoolgirls is out, but their unusually attractive mothers are a different matter. - Great Teacher Onizuka
- Ripley takes advantage of the distraction to escape and makes her way to the Betty. - Alien: Resurrection
- Kaufman is going through depression and is not happy that his twin brother, Donald, has moved into his house and is taking advantage of him. - Adaptation (film)
- A local shopkeeper offers her employment, then tries to take advantage of her. - Lili
- He's remorseful at taking advantage of a girl's innocence and can't face her. - Morning Glory (1933 film)
- Taking advantage of his invisibility, Charlie Brown finally kicks the ball out of a bewildered Lucy's hand and then taunts her about it. - It's Magic, Charlie Brown
- Gale, who survived the crash, intervenes, and Sidney takes advantage of this to turn the tables on her attackers, killing Stu. - Scream (1996 film)
- Brennan suggests to Billy Jack that he take advantage of mrs Willard , a lonely woman denied even her wedding night. - The Tall T
- Taking advantage of a loophole, the wives picket in their husbands' places. - Salt of the Earth (1954 film)
- A rival gang headed by "Schemer" Burns takes advantage of the disarray resulting from Nathan's death, precipitating a gang war. - The Public Enemy
- Cathy, who has rarely left home, takes advantage of her father's absence to venture further afield. - Wuthering Heights
- Soon after, Gestahl takes advantage of this and attacks the espers' land, capturing several of them. - Final Fantasy VI
- Taking advantage of his overconfidence, Rocky knocks him down in the first round—the first time that Creed has ever been knocked down. - Rocky
- Ryan also realizes that Japan's deletion of trade records could be an advantage in responding to the economic threat. - Debt of Honor
- The government took advantage of this, and the firemen were soon hired to burn books in the name of public happiness. - Fahrenheit 451
Meaning of "advantage" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "advantage" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "advantage" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "advantage"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word advantage below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.