How to use "adventure" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "adventure" in popular movie and book plots
- Benny and Pig Bodine have one last adventure with two girls, Flip and Flop, as they all get drunk and wander around WashingtonC. - V.
- She recites the lines from her play, that have told her adventure to that point, but still cannot remember the last line. - Labyrinth (film)
- The characters' adventure is later expanded to encompass the outlying areas of the Moonsea region. - Pool of Radiance
- Bilbo reveals he intends on leaving the Shire for one last adventure and leaves his inheritance to his nephew Frodo, including the Ring. - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
- It is the setting of the adventure novels they write together, which they hope to have published and eventually made into films in Hollywood. - Heavenly Creatures
- He reveals that he allowed the dwarves to borrow his map and the whole adventure had been a test of his creation. - Time Bandits
- The story is presented in the context of a novel, with each adventure involving the rescue of a Star Spirit denoted as a single chapter. - Paper Mario
- Throughout the adventure he receives reminders of impending war, and the threat of bombs becomes real when one lands accidentally on the town. - Coming Up for Air
- After a tearful reconciliation, they continue their adventure in the city, having their photograph taken together and visiting a funfair. - Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans
- Kim's trip with the lama along the Grand Trunk Road is the first great adventure in the novel. - Kim (novel)
- Friday accompanies him and, en route, they endure one last adventure together as they fight off famished wolves while crossing the Pyrenees. - Robinson Crusoe
- He begins to doubt his own sanity and whether the adventure even happened. - Glory Road
- He finishes the novel about her adventure and gives it to her, curing her of "the disease of images". - Until the End of the World
- Scott accepts his fate and is resigned to the adventure of seeing what awaits him in even smaller realms. - The Incredible Shrinking Man
- He meets penniless Ann Darrow and convinces her to join him for what he proposes as the adventure of a lifetime. - King Kong (1933 film)
- As his adventure proceeds from here, Serge is able to recruit a multitude of allies to his cause. - Chrono Cross
Meaning of "adventure" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "adventure" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "adventure" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "adventure"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word adventure below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.