How to use "adversely" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "adversely" in popular movie and book plots
- Realizing that his songs have adversely and negatively affected teenagers, Tommy decides to change his ways upon release. - Udta Punjab
- A prominent jeans company owner feels that the kids' bad reputation is adversely affecting the sales and public image of his product. - Howlers in the Dock
- Thereby the reputation of India will be adversely affected and the other countries will look at India with hostility. - Aankhen (TV series)
- Pam and Jim are both exhausted from the long nights with the new baby, and their work is being adversely affected. - The Chump
- Jeffers confesses he is in the plot in order to protect his shares in Northern cotton mills, which would be adversely affected by war. - The Tall Target
- Marthanda Varma worries that Raman Thambi, the king's second son, may adversely influence the Madurai forces while visiting. - Marthandavarma (novel)
- The Japanese invasion in 1937 adversely affects the life of everyone in Foshan. - Ip Man (film)
- Five identical boys approach and watch as the lineman adversely reacts to the sting, causing him to fall to the ground and die. - Herrenvolk (The X-Files)
- The Justice Department considered Dredd a symbol of justice, and that knowledge of his resignation could adversely affect public order. - Necropolis (Judge Dredd story)
- Pete also experiences bipolar disorder, which may adversely affect his competence as a Game participant. - The Game-Players of Titan
- She has become a union activist, concerned that corporate practices may adversely affect the health of workers. - Silkwood
Meaning of "adversely" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "adversely" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "adversely" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "adversely"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word adversely below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.