How to use "aerial" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aerial" in popular movie and book plots
- The soldiers on the beaches are subjected to regular aerial bombing and strafing. - Dunkirk (1958 film)
- In 1930, he is chosen to be among the pilots for an aerial exhibition. - Reach for the Sky
- With Carmelita's help, Sly lays waste to Clockwerk's base and confronts him in aerial combat. - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
- They rebuff the aerial threat and Walker hangs the US flag over the tower and waves the tank column in. - Call of Duty: Finest Hour
- Kiley conducts an aerial reconnaissance in an attempt to locate the main German spearhead. - Battle of the Bulge (film)
- Soon after, McWilliams is shot by an enemy airplane when he goes to a bluff to view the aerial attack on the beachhead. - A Walk in the Sun (1945 film)
- Pete Sandich (Dreyfuss) is an aerial firefighter, flying a war-surplus A-26 bomber dropping fire retardant slurry to put out forest wildfires. - Always (1989 film)
- They locate the train and catch up to it just as an aerial unit arrives to collect the satellite. - Time Crisis II
- Paul and Amanda Kirby, a seemingly wealthy couple, offer Grant funding for his research if he will give them an aerial tour of Isla Sorna. - Jurassic Park III
- Being the first industrial war, new devastating weapons and methods are employed, such as trench warfare, poison gas and aerial bombing. - The Years of Rice and Salt
- Doc’s train converts into an aerial craft and disappears into an unknown time. - Back to the Future Part III
- An aerial bombing raid on the city that night results in general mobilisation and then global war. - Things to Come
- However, when dawn breaks, the destroyer comes under aerial attack from German bombers. - In Which We Serve
- General Short's anti-sabotage precautions prove a disastrous mistake that allows the Japanese aerial forces to destroy theS. - Tora! Tora! Tora!
- With the invasion fully underway, Kyle heads to the Jedi Academy, while Jan goes to a hangar to assist in the aerial battle. - Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- He is seized with a passion for flight of all kinds, and his soul soars as he experiments with exhilarating challenges of daring aerial feats. - Jonathan Livingston Seagull
Meaning of "aerial" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aerial" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aerial" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aerial"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aerial below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.