How to use "aerospace" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aerospace" in popular movie and book plots
- An aerospace engineer, Martin Messerman (Craig Sheffer), notices that Elliot had placed the detonator in his pocket. - Turbulence 2: Fear of Flying
- With dr Crick in custody, Walter learns that the man had worked in aerospace to find an alloy for fighter craft. - Os (Fringe)
- Bob, who is now an aerospace engineer, offers to try to get her work. - Paper Bullets
- The key industry of this island is the aerospace industry owned by the Demizugawa Heavy Industry. - Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku o
- Tyler and his mother live in a guest house on the property of aerospace millionaireD. - Spin (novel)
- 15-year-old Jessica Day moves with her family to Bixby, Oklahoma after her mother is employed at a high-tech aerospace company. - The Secret Hour
- He currently resides in Indiana where he has 2 sons and works in the aerospace industry. - Another State of Mind (film)
- Aero-Tech, founded in 2015 (episode 124), appears to be a monopolistic aerospace and defense supplier. - Space: Above and Beyond
Meaning of "aerospace" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aerospace" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aerospace" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aerospace"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aerospace below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.