How to use "affable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "affable" in popular movie and book plots
- Charlie meets Geetha (Kushboo), a dancer in a club who gets attracted to affable Charlie. - Uncle Bun
- Sabina, her mother and her grandmother are fortunately up to the challenge, revealing a darker side to their otherwise affable personalities. - Reverse (film)
- George, an affable migrant farm worker, and Lennie, a towering simple-minded pleasantly humble young man, are the subjects. - Of Mice and Men (play)
- Since the atomic disaster, he has been taken care of by Charles (Charles Lampkin), a thoughtful and affable African American. - Five (1951 film)
- Cantinflas is a down on his luck but affable shoe shiner that learns that his compadre has died in an accident. - El bolero de Raquel
- Wentworth also masquerades as affable underworld lowlife Blinky McQuade. - The Spider's Web
- He meets a pair of affable locals, Tony Bennet and Billy Martin (Jonathan Spencer and George Faughnan). - Lightning Bug (film)
- Decades later in modern-day Melbourne we are introduced to Joe Muller and his affable family. - Father (1990 film)
- The story revolves around a short tempered, yet affable college student Ramachari. - Naagarahaavu
- Emmet Walsh), an affable American said to represent the murdered man's company. - The Mighty Quinn (film)
- mr Ball (Alwyn Kurts), the owner of the company, is affable and treats his employees benevolently. - Spotswood (film)
- Paul's affable nature and "bad boy" spirit relieve Carla's loneliness and open up new possibilities for her. - Read My Lips (film)
- When he meets him he finds that Himangshu is an affable and friendly person, and eases up to him. - Mahanagar
- Commodore Anson appears to be made of “iron and oak”, a little more affable the worse the weather gets. - The Golden Ocean
- McAllister decides to persuade junior Paul Metzler (Chris Klein), a slow-witted, but affable and popular football player, to enter the race. - Election (1999 film)
- It is also revealed, she is related to the Torrin's affable Chief Petty Officer Hardy (Miles). - In Which We Serve
Meaning of "affable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "affable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "affable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "affable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word affable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.