How to use "affectionate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "affectionate" in popular movie and book plots
- The two end up getting along and getting affectionate with each other. - The Miracle Song (Desperate Housewives)
- In her post-coital shocked state, she is adopted into an artist community led by Otto Muehl, where she finds affectionate care. - Sweet Movie
- Susan is a tease who plays with Mike's and other men's feelings, acting sometimes warm and affectionate and other times cold and distant. - Deep End (film)
- Jay is affectionate and showers love on both children, but is reclusive and a user of recreational drugs like marijuana and peyote. - Grace of My Heart
- The main tormentors are a man and a woman, whose vicious words are balanced by those of an affectionate younger woman, Margaret. - The Ordeal of Gilbert Pinfold
- Solene (Gwenaëlle Simon) is more affectionate and sensual - she's willing to have a relationship with Gaspard if he will commit to only her. - A Summer's Tale
- A rough epilogue then forms in which Ed appears in 'Timeheart', the Heavenly realm preserving affectionate memories, to Nita and Kit. - Deep Wizardry
- The novel also offers an affectionate view of the Colombian city of Cali as unique, magic, and different. - ¡Que viva la música!
- He has an unloving father who is a gynecologist, an affectionate Italian mother, Clara, and two older brothers, Thomas and Marc. - Murmur of the Heart
- However, Cisely, who has a very affectionate relationship with her father, convinces Eve that she misinterpreted an innocent moment. - Eve's Bayou
- They're now flirtatious and affectionate with each other, and Will wonders if their marriage is becoming more of a "real one". - Cold Sassy Tree
- Claire is a sweet, affectionate woman who provides stability for Astrid. - White Oleander (film)
- This volume also serves to further develop the Bess and George characters, and their affectionate yet sometimes antagonistic relationship. - The Secret of Red Gate Farm
- In the nearby village, Luisa makes a final phone call to Jano, bidding him an affectionate but final farewell. - Y Tu Mamá También
- He realises how affectionate he feels towards the children and understands he can never part from them. - To Sir, with Love
- Count Ilya Andreyevich Rostov and Countess Natalya Rostova are an affectionate couple but forever worried about their disordered finances. - War and Peace
Meaning of "affectionate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "affectionate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "affectionate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "affectionate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word affectionate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.