How to use "affirmation" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "affirmation" in popular movie and book plots
- In this way, the plot of The Well of Being may be seen as a pragmatic, if not philosophical, affirmation and advocacy of human freewill. - The Well of Being
- While this may sound morbid and depressing, the bulk of the book is uplifting, a positive affirmation of life. - Passage to Nirvana
- Barney says that he "reads a magazine" at work all the time, but he then asks for affirmation that they are talking about masturbation. - Benefits (How I Met Your Mother)
- In this light, Lucas' fears and Whitman's transcendental poetry represent the affirmation of humanity and each individual's importance. - Specimen Days
- She holds onto the prospect of preparing Richard's party as affirmation and begins arrangements. - The Hours (novel)
- He finds in this fact a profound affirmation of life. - The Dead (short story)
- For the first time in his life, he sees raindrops in daytime—nature’s affirmation that the era of slavery and total control is finally over. - This Perfect Day
- He then verbally drills into Raymond the suggestion or affirmation that the Queen of Diamonds no longer has any power over him. - The Manchurian Candidate (1962 film)
- Closure and affirmation of life have finally come, and Borg's face radiates joy. - Wild Strawberries (film)
Meaning of "affirmation" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "affirmation" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "affirmation" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "affirmation"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word affirmation below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.