How to use "aftermath" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aftermath" in popular movie and book plots
- In the aftermath of the destruction, as mankind split into "four" distinct races, the Elves took that opportunity to come out from hiding. - The Elfstones of Shannara
- Later, Landa investigates the aftermath at the tavern and finds one of Hammersmark's shoes and a napkin with her signature. - Inglourious Basterds
- The story concludes with Salem speaking about the aftermath of the situation, which also reveals that he escaped the events of the mansion. - Voodoo (King Diamond album)
- However, the aftermath causes a massive explosion known as "Overdrive", destroying one-tenth of the known world. - Rave Master
- The group ultimately end up in Bratislava, where they are horrified by the desolation of Eastern Europe in the aftermath of the Cold War. - EuroTrip
- Book Three shows the characters in the aftermath of the fiesta. - The Sun Also Rises
- Shortly after becoming comfortable with rural life, he is forced to come to terms with the aftermath of an attack on the farm. - Disgrace
- Book Nine, Nsara, follows the life of a young Muslim woman named Budur and her aunt Idelba in Europe, in the aftermath of the Long War. - The Years of Rice and Salt
- The scene fades in on the aftermath of her fatal one-car crash, and the viewer is left to decide whether the crash was an accident. - Silkwood
- Their teamwork destroys the Wave monster Fidchell, but the aftermath causes networks in the real world to malfunction. - .hack (video game series)
- In the aftermath of the crisis, appreciation of the unelected president grows. - Executive Orders
- The aftermath of the conflict is left untold. - Red Storm Rising
- In the aftermath of the commissioner's attack, Joe Pi from Precinct 9 is transferred to replace Girl One. - Top 10 (comics)
- In the aftermath it is shown that Will and the Widow Tillane begin courting, and "peace is returned to Inisfree". - The Quiet Man
- The aftermath depicts the central United States as a blackened wasteland of burned-out cities filled with burn, blast, and radiation victims. - The Day After
- In the aftermath of Godzilla's attack on Tokyo and later imprisonment at Mt. - Godzilla vs. Biollante
Meaning of "aftermath" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aftermath" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aftermath" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aftermath"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aftermath below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.