How to use "again" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "again" in popular movie and book plots
- Travelling onward, Huck and Jim's raft is struck by a passing steamship, again separating the two. - Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- She and Odrade meet Waff again on Rakis. - Heretics of Dune
- The natives, including the ornately dressed woman, once again assemble on shore and begin to shout unintelligibly. - Heart of Darkness
- Scarlett encounters Rhett Butler again at a benefit dance, where he is dressed like a dandy. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- He explains that humanity is now free to scatter throughout the universe, never again to face complete destruction. - God Emperor of Dune
- To's shock, the door opens into another warren of the court's offices – again shabby and airless. - The Trial
- Ash is possessed once again and turns on his remaining companions, incapacitating Jake. - Evil Dead II
- When he reaches for her necklace on the ground, she escapes again trying to kill him. - The Evil Dead
- Fate conspires against him again when Helsing finds the crucifix in the possession of one of the servants who stole it off Lucy's corpse. - Dracula
- Odrade appoints him again as Bashar of the military forces of the Sisterhood for the assault on the Honored Matres. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- Craig is once again defeated and knocked out. - Bride of the Monster
- As the umbrella takes her up into the sky, Catwoman narrowly cheats death again as she falls into a rooftop greenhouse. - Batman Returns
- Lothos hypnotizes Buffy again and when the dance music stops, she remembers Merrick's words and is ready to defend herself. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- As an intertitle states, "The former enemies of North and South are united again in defense of their Aryan birthright". - The Birth of a Nation
- Soon the town is all but deserted, and Cora is again upstaged. - Anyone Can Whistle
- Only pitifully small pieces of land are gained, about the size of a football field, which are often lost again later. - All Quiet on the Western Front
Meaning of "again" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "again" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "again" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "again"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word again below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.