How to use "aggrieved" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "aggrieved" in popular movie and book plots
- He then breaks down in tears, aggrieved at seeing someone innocent suffer an even more brutal punishment as a criminal than himself. - My Last Day (film)
- Early on in their travels Seng is aggrieved to find the body of a comrade he was close to. - Canopy (film)
- Griswold felt aggrieved by this, but failed to obtain legal redress against Hammock or to persuade him to voluntarily pay more. - Getting Even (short story)
- To compromise and stop a quarrel, Sundeep gets down from the train and starts speaking with the aggrieved persons. - Venkatadri Express (film)
- Mrs Todd is aggrieved at finding that the country house she has bought is evidently haunted. - Thark (film)
- Liz officiates at the ceremony, which proceeds smoothly in spite of several aggrieved attendees. - What Will Happen to the Gang Next Year?
- Saroj is aggrieved to see his friend die in his arms. - Shaayad
- Kumaran(Rajinikanth), a hard working but easily aggrieved and very righteous man is in love with his first cousin Ponni(Ambika). - Enkeyo Ketta Kural
- Suraj is enraged and aggrieved at the loss of his brother and swears to avenge his death. - Haathkadi
- The Ministry of Defence has ruled out a rescue, and Annie is aggrieved at its decision. - One of Us (Yes, Prime Minister)
- His wife, Annie, is aggrieved at their new living circumstances. - The Grand Design (Yes, Prime Minister)
- Pained and aggrieved beyond words, Kangxi orders the execution of his one and only true friend. - The Duke of Mount Deer (2000 TV series)
- Leeming starts tossing in his own comments, resulting in an aggrieved response "Clam shack. - Next of Kin (novel)
- The Earth-Two Lois dies, and an aggrieved Kal-L and the younger Superman Kal-El fight until Wonder Woman separates them. - Infinite Crisis
- Deeply aggrieved at the insult to his honor, Anatole resolves to do better. - Anatole (mouse)
- The slave departs as Philocleon arrives, now with aggrieved victims on his heels and a pretty flute girl on his arm. - The Wasps
Meaning of "aggrieved" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "aggrieved" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "aggrieved" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "aggrieved"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word aggrieved below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.