How to use "agitate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "agitate" in popular movie and book plots
- Rocky advises Marty to agitate the longshoremen and in return he will support him. - The Hook (screenplay)
- In The Pursuit, the squad determines that to keep the titan in place, they must activate cores to agitate it. - Sanctum 2
- The next morning, Belknap and Shelby try to agitate the other ranchers by claiming that a quarantine is unfair. - Home on the Prairie
- Their public displays of affection makes the locals agitate against them. - Paribhavam
- It fell, therefore, to newcomers - those who had carried out the only act of rebellion in years, perhaps decades - to agitate its use. - The Divide (novel)
- Upon the reunion of the ships, Doughty continues to agitate for what he perceives is his due: co-equal status in directing the fleet. - Drake's Venture
- Both agitate for Mary to move with them to New York and San Francisco, respectively, but they compromise that she stays in the Twin Cities. - The Last Show (The Mary Tyler Moore Show)
- Malcontents on the Deloyer colony agitate for the independence of their world from the Earth Federation. - Fang of the Sun Dougram
- They indulge in tasteless escapades, clandestinely distribute revolutionary propaganda, and agitate workers at the local Spigulin factory. - Demons (Dostoyevsky novel)
Meaning of "agitate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "agitate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "agitate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "agitate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word agitate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.