How to use "agonizing" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "agonizing" in popular movie and book plots
- However, fusing with a human is often dangerous, and the usual outcome is a slow, agonizing death for both human and Rynax. - Kurau Phantom Memory
- In spite of the agonizing pain, he pulls the skin off his forearm and discovers a metal arm, which turns into a gun. - The Second Stage Turbine Blade (comics)
- After an agonizing Court of Honour, the twins are asked to leave the company. - Autumn Term
- As the explosions continue, an agonizing demonic scream is heard implying the evil Sanzia spirit is destroyed. - Dolly Dearest
- They finally stop taking drugs with huge effort, going through agonizing withdrawal symptoms in the process. - Candy (2006 film)
- After completing an agonizing interval workout of 60 quarter miles, Cassidy finally believes he is ready to face Walton. - Once a Runner
- To Jerry's relief after an agonizing wait, God, working as room service, delivers food to Jerry and answers the questions. - Oh, God!
- A book with pages painted with arsenic is intended for Henri but instead causes the slow, agonizing death of King Charles. - La Reine Margot (1994 film)
- Miyako advises Tetsuo to quit the pills in order to become more powerful; Tetsuo begins an agonizing withdrawal. - Akira (manga)
- Satan is shown screaming in agonizing defeat. - The Passion of the Christ
- In despair, she swallows arsenic and dies an agonizing death. - Madame Bovary
- Rather than let his pet deer be in agonizing pain, he follows his father's orders. - The Yearling (film)
- When the switch is thrown, the current causes Del to catch fire in the chair and suffer a prolonged, agonizing demise. - The Green Mile (novel)
- While McGregor and Forsythe, despite the agonizing pain, refuse to speak, Stone cracks and reveals what he knows. - The Lives of a Bengal Lancer (film)
- Ovelia in turn is stabbed by the agonizing Delita and dies. - Final Fantasy Tactics
- After an agonizing wait, Mr Wickham is persuaded to marry Lydia with only the payment of debts required. - Pride and Prejudice
Meaning of "agonizing" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "agonizing" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "agonizing" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "agonizing"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word agonizing below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.