How to use "agoraphobia" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "agoraphobia" in popular movie and book plots
- In reality, he is redirecting this money for himself, and using Morgan's agoraphobia to his advantage. - Inside Out (1986 film)
- Anna suffers from severe agoraphobia and has not left her childhood home in ten years, since her father died. - Shut In (2015 film)
- She suffers from agoraphobia and her only link to reality is Nia. - Shrew's Nest
- Flashbacks depict a growing trend of agoraphobia called "the Panic", a pandemic of unknown origin; sufferers die if forced to leave shelter. - Los Últimos Días
- Jeremy is painfully shy, and has many symptoms of agoraphobia and of autism. - Celestial Navigation (novel)
- Adele's agoraphobia means that the family survives on unedifying tinned foods and frozen meals. - Labor Day (novel)
- This would require traveling to Mars, something his agoraphobia makes nearly impossible. - Huddling Place
- Nim explains the situation to "Alex", but Alexandra suffers from agoraphobia and never leaves the house or even opens the door. - Nim's Island
- Her ship leaves, with her as acting psychologist, and she speaks to a man who suffered from agoraphobia due to 12 years in cryo. - The Death of Sleep
- Her agoraphobia kicks in again, and Helen finds herself cornered. - Copycat (film)
- Baley flees the car into the thunderstorm outside, where his agoraphobia renders him unconscious. - The Robots of Dawn
- She suffers from agoraphobia as well as claustrophobia. - Just Like That (novel)
Meaning of "agoraphobia" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "agoraphobia" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "agoraphobia" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "agoraphobia"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word agoraphobia below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.