How to use "agrarian" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "agrarian" in popular movie and book plots
- In this age, all humans possess powerful psychic abilities, and live an idyllic life in agrarian villages. - From the New World (novel)
- Despite being comfortably settled and living an idyllic agrarian lifestyle, events at hand will change the family's future. - Avilion
- Maerad and Cadvan adapt to an agrarian lifestyle, continuing Maerad's training in their spare time. - The Riddle (novel)
- Nature begins anew and an agrarian society starts to reform. - Malevil
- In the culmination of events, he arrives to cover a war on the planet of st Marie, a small agrarian world. - Soldier, Ask Not
- In Cambodia, Pran has become a forced labourer under the Khmer Rouge's "Year Zero" policy, a return to the agrarian ways of the past. - The Killing Fields (film)
- Matthew begins learning more and more about the agrarian post-apocalypse community where Sarah lives. - Quarantine (The Twilight Zone)
Meaning of "agrarian" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "agrarian" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "agrarian" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "agrarian"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word agrarian below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.