How to use "agreeable" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "agreeable" in popular movie and book plots
- Thus she leaves him in no doubt as to her answer, which is as agreeable to the entire family as the scene demonstrates. - A Change of Administration
- Through these newspapers he discovers a completely different ideology from the country he left and not an ideology agreeable to his taste. - Look Who's Back (film)
- The Rider, whose cronies also habituate the inn, is agreeable to this, hoping to revenge himself on his captor. - The Rider
- He says she is "strange" and "never thought her an agreeable one". - The Real Right Thing
- From the start, Araminte is attracted by his distinguished air and agreeable manners, and so she hires him. - Les Fausses Confidences
- They find their characteristics agreeable and the friendship matures into love. - Sila Nerangalil Sila Manithargal
- It gives him, as he says, “the agreeable illusion that I can start anew. - Foreign Words
- On hearing this, Chandresh says that he is agreeable but he has a few conditions and shall reveal them one by one. - Mirch
- Horgan is a cheerful, agreeable fellow who is married to an attractive, much younger woman named Mae (Valerie French) whom he met in Canada. - Jubal (film)
- Such an anomaly might have been redeemed by the expression; good-humour would have invested it with an air of agreeable farce. - Huntingtower (novel)
- They later fall afoul of Indians who were thought to be 'friendly' and would be agreeable to selling horses to the Hellbenders. - The Hellbenders
- It occurs to Bolte that a beautiful wife would perhaps help to make life more agreeable for him. - Mamba (film)
- Though the councilman is agreeable to the merger, Fishbine is not. - Mother, Jugs & Speed
- Barrie discovers that her will says that he and her mother should look after the boys, an arrangement agreeable to both. - Finding Neverland (film)
- Succumbing to her agreeable femininity, Selden begins to fall in love with Lily, yet realizes that she cannot marry a man of his modest means. - The House of Mirth
- To him, she was just an agreeable companion for that night, as he again did not recognise her. - Letter from an Unknown Woman
Meaning of "agreeable" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "agreeable" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "agreeable" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "agreeable"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word agreeable below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.