How to use "agriculture" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "agriculture" in popular movie and book plots
- However, Rudolf turns out to be rather attractive and graduated from an agriculture college. - Anna Lucasta (play)
- Rajaram, a graduated in agriculture science, feels disappointed as he did not find good job in city. - Goshta Choti Dongraevadhi
- Midhilapuri is an idyllic village prospered through judicious use of agriculture as the path to good life. - Thandavam
- It depicts a modern man who studies agriculture in the United States, returns to India with an American wife with their different views. - Tabbaliyu Neenade Magane
- Jimmy Fantes stops by Maynard's home to report to him that the agriculture report came back on the tomatoes found at the crime scene. - Borderline (1980 film)
- But the County Agent advises that he go to agriculture school instead. - Stoner (novel)
- They are happy doing agriculture in the land they own. - Oru Cheru Punchiri
- Hunting imagery and small-town agriculture make Nick think about his father, who taught him how to hunt. - Fathers and Sons (short story)
- He begins to introduce them to concepts such as agriculture and permanent housing. - The Cave Girl
- The following spring, he takes an agriculture class, for which he has to tend a plot of land in the countryside. - A House Divided (novel)
- Noon had worked a summer job on a farm to earn money for college, but agriculture is not his career choice. - Dirty Hands (Battlestar Galactica)
- As he has become a lord, he attends parliament, and suddenly gains a new hold on life, rising early and talking about agriculture committees. - As the Crow Flies (novel)
- Most of the colonies portrayed in the show specialized in either agriculture or mining "star stones". - The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers
- Following the year 2008, the world faced an economical decline as natural resources and agriculture had reached a new low. - Carrier (video game)
- The red Martians inhabit a loose network of city-states and control the desert planet's canals, along which its agriculture is concentrated. - A Princess of Mars
- Meanwhile, the crew begins to grow their own food, introducing the concept of agriculture to the villagers. - The Sparrow (novel)
Meaning of "agriculture" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "agriculture" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "agriculture" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "agriculture"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word agriculture below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.