How to use "ailing" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "ailing" in popular movie and book plots
- James travels to Scotland to meet with his Aunt Charmian who is visiting Bond's ailing uncle, Max, who is dying of cancer. - SilverFin
- They pull off many "scams" to earn money and Peekay joins the school's ailing boxing team. - The Power of One (novel)
- Buffy decides to leave on-campus accommodation and move back to the Summers house to be closer to her ailing mother. - Family (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- They reside with Hank's ailing father, Buck (Peter Boyle), a bigoted retired corrections officer whose wife committed suicide. - Monster's Ball
- In 1983, ailing millionaire Cochran Darrow has discovered the gates and found that they make time travel possible. - The Anubis Gates
- The Rimpoche then, aided by an ailing old monk, restores Ashokan's eyesight. - Yodha (1992 film)
- His ailing grandfather, King Edward VII, loves him for his frankness. - The Lost Prince
- The ailing and exhausted Fox admits his own defeated position, trusting him with editorial power for a few hours. - The Inheritors (Conrad and Ford novel)
- In the epilogue, Ashley goes to visit the ailing Duke Bardorba in his manor, although once they were alone, it was Sydney who was in the room. - Vagrant Story
- On a visit to comfort his ailing mother in hospital, she tells him that it’s time he matured. - Amarcord
- In this novel, the characters of Plantagenet Palliser, his wife Lady Glencora and their uncle the ailing Duke of Omnium are in the background. - The Eustace Diamonds
- Eva goes to the grave of her departed son, and her husband ineffectively tries to soothe her ailing sister. - Autumn Sonata
- Along the way, he befriends another unnamed immigrant (Purviance) who is traveling to America with her ailing mother. - The Immigrant (1917 film)
- Bryant helps nurse the ailing Reed, who eventually dies. - Reds (film)
- The Baron joins Kringelein and Flaemmchen at the hotel bar, and she cajoles the ailing man into dancing with her. - Grand Hotel (1932 film)
- Celie's ailing mother dies after cursing Celie on her deathbed. - The Color Purple
Meaning of "ailing" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "ailing" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "ailing" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "ailing"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word ailing below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.