How to use "alienate" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "alienate" in popular movie and book plots
- She responds so predictably and tries to alienate him, ignoring him. - Meghamalhar
- Ferdinand, now king, continues to alienate the people. - The Lad and the Lion
- mrs Miller counsels Sprout to not mention his homosexuality in his essay, for fear it would alienate the politically conservative judges. - Sprout (novel)
- Clarissa does not realize that she is beginning to alienate her mother, Naty, and her elder sister, Nancy. - Kaya Kong Abutin Ang Langit
- Other incidents involving Peggy also begin to alienate Ann from Larry. - Lovers and Lollipops
- Meanwhile, Rupert tries to alienate Antoinette from Michael by telling her that Michael will marry Flavia once Rudolf is out of the way. - The Prisoner of Zenda (1922 film)
- Marty tries to alienate Tommy by ignoring him during training and becoming verbally abusive. - Fighting Tommy Riley
- However, the monsters alienate themselves from the humans due to their inexperience with social situations. - Monsters vs. Aliens
- Unable to alienate Allan's affections from Miss Milroy, she settles for marrying Midwinter, having discovered his name is the same. - Armadale (novel)
- Camber soon realizes that Cullen's death will only further alienate the king, as Cullen enjoyed more of Cinhil's trust than any other Deryni. - Saint Camber
- Lizzie proceeds to alienate Noah by throwing a loss-of-virginity party immediately afterwards with the help of her roommate Ruby. - Prozac Nation (film)
- Reese is the quintessential troubled loner, managing to alienate almost everyone in the squad right from the beginning. - Hell Is for Heroes (film)
- " Caldwell's harsh policies soon alienate even Victoria, who has befriended Fowler's wife. - A Gathering of Eagles
- Her efforts in this direction alienate her husband, who leaves her and takes their son with him. - Odyssey 5
- On the road, Tommy's social anxiety and hyperactivity alienate numerous potential buyers. - Tommy Boy
- Ali is put forward as a candidate to be the next MP for Staines and manages to alienate most who cross his path. - Ali G Indahouse
Meaning of "alienate" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "alienate" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "alienate" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "alienate"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word alienate below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.