How to use "all" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "all" in popular movie and book plots
- Melanie goes into labor with only the inexperienced Scarlett to assist, as all the doctors are attending the soldiers. - Gone with the Wind (novel)
- As he explores the vessel, he finds all the crew dead except for one young man called Hiroshi Okumura, who has been badly wounded. - The Return of Godzilla
- The terrified neighbours all expect the accidental hero Farmer Giles to deal with him. - Farmer Giles of Ham
- Ben yells at his younger self for not appreciating all the work that Phyllis did. - Follies
- In the first episode, Grandpa Twink relates the story of how it all began to grandson, Little Jake. - Four Feather Falls
- Lee finally confronts Han in a hidden mirror room and eventually kills him after breaking all the room's mirrors to reveal his location. - Enter the Dragon
- Tisdall is grilled all night by Scotland Yard detectives until he faints. - Young and Innocent
- Ash decapitates her with a shovel, and her headless body bleeds all over Ash's face as it tries to rape him before he escapes. - The Evil Dead
- This all changes when the UAC experiments go horribly wrong. - Doom (1993 video game)
- Since it is impossible to obtain all 45 characters in one playthrough, players must replay the game to witness everything. - Chrono Cross
- She tells him that she is pregnant, and Billy is overwhelmed with happiness, ending all thoughts of returning to the carousel. - Carousel (musical)
- Odrade next calls a meeting of all the Bene Gesserit, announcing her plan to attack the Honored Matres. - Chapterhouse: Dune
- Enraged, Cobblepot flees to the sewers and orders his gang to kidnap and drown all of the first born sons of Gotham's citizens. - Batman Returns
- As all of the survivors leave, Buffy and Pike decide to finish their dance. - Buffy the Vampire Slayer (film)
- She appears at the rock with all forty-nine of the inmates, or “Cookies” in tow, intending to let them take some of the water. - Anyone Can Whistle
- The town gates are shut, rail travel is prohibited, and all mail service is suspended. - The Plague
Meaning of "all" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "all" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "all" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "all"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word all below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.