How to use "allegiance" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "allegiance" in popular movie and book plots
- At the same time, a drifter named Sideways enters the fray, siding with the Autobots, but soon reveals his allegiance to the Decepticons. - Transformers: Armada
- The guards change their allegiance to Giuliano and take Rossini into custody. - The Masque of Mandragora
- Unsure where Sarath’s political allegiance lies, Anil is skeptical of his help, but agrees to it anyway. - Anil's Ghost
- Hull Beddict, however, stays and swears his allegiance to Rhulad, giving the Edur valuable information for the war against the Letherii. - Midnight Tides
- A crafty man with a gift for foresight, Kennit realizes that if he frees the slaves, he'll gain the allegiance of their family and friends. - Ship of Magic
- Eastern Seaboard, it is revealed that the aliens, known as the Na'kuhl, have sworn allegiance to Nazi Germany. - Storm Front (Star Trek: Enterprise)
- Ashberry finds the idol of Baphomet and swears allegiance to it. - Nightbreed
- In exchange for not being killed, Little Ease swears allegiance to Gentle. - Imajica
- Its members swear allegiance to , the Group's founder and leader, with faltering loyalty punishable by death. - Giant Robo (OVA)
- The Emirs proclaim him "El Cid" (the Castillian Spanish pronunciation of the Arabic for Lord: "Al Sidi") and swear allegiance to him. - El Cid (film)
- The remaining Dothraki and Jorah Mormont, awe-struck, swear allegiance to her. - A Game of Thrones
- Virgil and Morgan are wounded, and the allegiance of county sheriff Johnny Behan with the Cowboys is made clear. - Tombstone (film)
- By this point Kovacs has become completely loyal to his new squad and retains no allegiance to the Wedge. - Broken Angels (novel)
- The rest of the family kneel in front of him too, and pledge their allegiance to him as the new King. - The Courts of Chaos
- Pablo's wife, Pilar, usurps Pablo's leadership and pledges the allegiance of the guerrillas to Jordan's mission. - For Whom the Bell Tolls
- As a former Confederate soldier, he is asked to take an oath of allegiance to the Texas Rangers; he refuses. - The Searchers
Meaning of "allegiance" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "allegiance" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "allegiance" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "allegiance"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word allegiance below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.