How to use "allude" in sentences with meaning in English and Hindi
Example sentences for "allude" in popular movie and book plots
- To allude a posse, Gene takes Larry to a cabin belonging to his prospector friend, Jim Hedge (Clem Bevans). - Loaded Pistols
- Meanwhile, on television, news accounts of the murder allude to the police seeking not a French killer but an American one. - The Outside Man
- Now penniless, the boy must find different ways to allude the landlady and bouncer. - Bumping into Broadway
- While the title Djinn seems to allude to a Genie or mystical spirit, it instead refers to the lead woman of the novel, Jean. - Djinn (novel)
- The fictional events of this novel allude to the infamous Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male. - Pale Horse Coming
- Rose and Adam allude to a long-held fan joke about the Daleks' inability to climb stairs, and are horrified when it does so. - Dalek (Doctor Who episode)
- The murals also allude to an unnamed evil lurking within an even larger mountain range located beyond the city. - At the Mountains of Madness
- The two of them allude to a scheme against Dream. - The Sandman: The Doll's House
Meaning of "allude" in English
Can you explain the meaning of "allude" in simple English? Help us by submitting your answer as comments.
Meaning of "allude" in Hindi
Do you know the Hindi meaning for "allude"? Let us know by posting a comment and earn good karma.
Discuss anything about the word allude below. Improve your vocabulary. Ask experts and help others learn new words. Prepare for exams like GRE, CAT, GMAT, Bank PO, GATE, SAT and others. Learn English as a second language.